If you are looking for fully trusted and reliable assistance in helping you to find the best suitable English teaching position for you in China, please look no further. This recruitment agency’s contacts in China are genuine, the offered package of the salaries and the bonuses are real, without any misleading exaggeration.
Their free service to you is priceless, because, together with their Chinese partners, will closely follow your teaching situation and care for you throughout your daily life in China. This means you are supported throughout and kept safe!
Bright, energetic and responsible EFL teachers are wanted so they can go to China with a passion to make a difference and to help others, who will shine as a great example to their students. EFL teachers are seen there as one of the most important assets for the schools in promoting, marketing and gaining a good reputation!
To secure a 1,500 RMB bonus, apply and be hired by 1st February 2020! Please mention the code ‘Job In China, February 2020’ in your application.
Maybe this is just what you are looking for? Do not miss this rare and unique opportunity to live and work in such wonderful parts of China.
- Your contract will be for 10 months or longer, as you wish. You can start teaching from the February 2020 term in modern, fully equipped Chinese schools. A very good salary will be paid. The salary you will receive works out to be around two to three times the salary of a local Chinese teacher, and remember, the cost of living is much lower in China.
- The working hours in most schools are Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, no more than 20 teaching hours per week plus office hours.
The working hours at Zhuji (Zhejiang province): 10 consecutive workdays plus 4 days off.
40 teaching hours within 10 working days plus office hours.
- Guidance/textbooks with teaching material will be provided, but you can add your own creative ideas into your lessons.
You will be teaching practice English, especially oral English to one of the following age groups:
- Kindergarten (3 – 6 years old)
- Primary school (6 – 12 years old)
- Middle/ secondary school (12 – 16 years old)
- High school (16 –19 years old)
Salary and Benefits:
- The monthly salary is in the range between 16,000 – 22,000 RMB per month (pre-tax) depending on the candidate’s qualifications and English teaching experience. Salary will be raised in the second term according to the first term’s performance.
- Free fully furnished private accommodation. The electricity and water bills are usually paid by most schools.
- Some schools will provide free breakfast and lunch during workdays.
- Flight bonus from 5,000 RMB will be provided after the completion of the contract.
- Holiday bonus from 4,000 RMB according to candidate’s qualifications and English teaching experience.
- All Public Holidays are paid.
- Medical accidental insurance is paid.
- Pick up at Airport, free hotel if necessary, assisting in opening a bank account. Orientation and various training provided.
- Native level English speakers only. Speak excellent English and be active, lively, enthusiastic and responsible.
- A short self-introduction video is essential at the point of your job application alongside your CV because the human factor has a huge role in your success.
- Your potential school must see and hear you enable them to have a better understanding of your ability, to help them make the right choice. Also, your self-introduction video, if provided on time, will speed up your job application process.
- A bachelor’s degree or above in any subject.
- TEFL Certificate (min 120 hours).
- Classroom teaching experience would be an advantage.
- Background/police check must be dated within the last 6 months.
- To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand