This company is working closely with a partner organisation who have opportunities for English instructors across Japan. These opportunities have start dates from April 2020 onwards. The partner organisation works closely with international preschools and language programs across Japan. The main regions they have opportunities in are Kanto and Osaka.
English Instructors will be responsible for engaging and helping students achieve their English-language goals while sharing their enthusiasm for learning in a fun environment. Instructors can expect to gain in-depth knowledge about the education industry in Japan and see first-hand the value their background and abilities can bring to interactions with co-workers, students and parents.
Japan is truly timeless, a place where ancient traditions are fused with modern life as if it were the most natural thing in the world. On the surface Japan appears exceedingly modern, but travelling around it offers numerous opportunities to connect with the country’s traditional culture.
The following criteria must be met:
- Been educated for a minimum of 12 years in a school system where the language of instruction was English for all subjects.
- Have, or can obtain a passport, visa, and/or any additional travel documentation that may be required to accept a position in Japan.
- Hold a clean criminal record check.
- Native English proficiency and a valid passport from one of the following countries: UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, or New Zealand is also required due to visa regulations
- Candidates are required to hold a Bachelors degree or equivalent in any subject.
- A TEFL certificate is needed.