Teach English in China, experience a different career and life. Teaching English in China can be a good start for your international career. Spending one or two years in China will get you not only a global vision but also exclusive business opportunities in the future. You will receive a competitive salary, which allows you to have a high-quality life in China.
This Reliable Company:
- They cooperate with Chinese governmental foreign expert institution directly.
- They are authenticated by the American embassy in China.
- Almost all the Chinese educational brands cooperate with them, but they carefully choose the most reliable schools and the best offers for their candidates.
- The company is free for their candidates.
- After going through over 1000 visa cases, they are the ultimate professionals in Chinese visa field.
- Their recruitment team hold master degrees and speak three languages on average, humble, humorous, and easy to communicate.
- They take care of the candidates whose first time come to China with the diplomacy standard, ready to solve all the problems which you can possibly meet.
- The duration of the employment contract will last for one year
- Student age: 3 to 12 years old
- Class size: 10 to 15 students
- 5 days per week, 8 hours per day. Generally, you will have 25 hours for lesson per week and 15 office hours per week.
- Since it’s their best age to learn oral English, the students want to know the feeling to speak English. You don’t need to teach them complex grammar or literature. The most important thing is to pass your English accent to them and show them simple sentences and words.
- International School / Language training School / Kindergarten
- They have positions all over China. Whether you prefer to live in a modern city or a traditional village. They’ll provide you different English teaching job offers with different lifestyles.
- Generally, you will have a Chinese teaching assistant in the classroom who speak both Chinese and English to help the young students understand your lesson content.
- SuperCity: Shanghai / Beijing
- Modern City: Chengdu / Shenzhen / Guangzhou / Tianjin / Qingdao / Xian +
- Small City: Rizhao / Jieyang / Zhoushan / Liyang / Zhangjiakou +
Salary and Benefits :
- Salary range: 2800 USD – 3500 USD per month (after tax). The salary range of a foreign English teacher in China is three times the average salary (800 USD) in China. For the monthly consumption, 1000 USD will get you a beautiful life in China.
- A furnished apartment or accommodation allowance which could cover your monthly rent will be provided.
- Airport Pick Up
- Sim Card, Bank Card, Wechat Pay, Alipay assistance
- Assistance for renting an apartment
- 1 to 1 visa consulting
- Real-time English to Chinese oral translation
- Private Internet assistance to get access to Youtube, Facebook, Netflix in China
- Fluent in English
- Patient with young learners
- Open-minded, ready to work abroad
- Bachelor Degree and Teaching experience are preferred
- TEFL Certificate